Sunday, July 8, 2012

BlacK & WhitE



Black & White time. Saturday night is usally time when we do not know what to dress and we do have panic time. I decide for the Black and White combination. These two colours can be very formal, but I got from my aunt Elvira this lovely dress to wear. I knew it might happen t find place on high chairs and I wanted to avoid uncomfortable situations and dressed simple black skirt inside. I pulled it up so that it does not affect shape of the dress. Simple white earings and black clutch for Saturday fever. Black sandals sine very comfortable and chic ones from Mango. Make up was little bit heavier since it is not ordinary night. I choosed nude tones. My sunglasses are new peace of eyewear and very populr and hot ones in Spring/Summer 2012. You might have seen them on most runways. I really love them. Thank you for stopping by, xoxo, Lejla.


Style snapshoot: 
Cat eye sunglasses have been very trendy for a few seasons already and will remain as hot during Spring/ Summer 2012. Eyewear in this shape comes in different colors and décor and can be very playful or more austere.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for every single comment, it helps me stay motivated.