Saturday, July 7, 2012

SFF

Last night in my city Sarajevo started Sarajevo Film Festival. This is one of the biggest and most popular events in region at this time of summer. It will last a week. Whole city is in the spirt of SFF and so excited, me also. For that event I went out last night with my friends. I decided for very popular and cool trend - thorn jeans. I did not choose dress because as I predicted everybody choosed dress.

 On the top I added silver summer sweater (it is very light and almost trasnaprent) and just one big silver bracelet and silver disco earings from Belgrade . To crack this look and be ready for this special night out I choosed some screaming and dancing colours of shoes and bag. Bag you saw in one of the previous posts and shoes too. Not complementing each others these two colours made this look very chic and so for this event. For the make up since it was evenning  already I choosed more heavy make up - shadows of green and arab glow blush. Parfume I use is Calvin Klein - Euphoria - just one spray and I was ready, hope you like it, thanks for stopping by, xoxo.

Style snapshoot: Opposites attract - team radnom bright colours together, if you want to stand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for every single comment, it helps me stay motivated.